Workforce Vaccinators is dedicated to assisting you to incorporate a hassle free flu vaccination program into your workplace. Our experienced staff are available to advise you on how your program can benefit your workplace. Workforce Vaccinators hold all required insurances and permits including a Provision of Health Services Permit from the Victorian Department of Health.
Jill Plummer, director of Workforce Vaccinators, featured on SBS news in relation to the influenza vaccination. Watch Video »
Benefits of flu vaccinations:
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Improved productivity in your workplace
- Care for your employees health and wellbeing
- Reduce the spread of flu within the workplace.
For further information regarding the flu vaccination please see the frequently ask questions.
Why choose Workforce Vaccinators Service?
Workforce vaccinators is a leading provider of flu vaccinations to Victorian businesses. We pride ourselves on providing a superior service to our clients. The advantages of choosing workforce vaccinators include:
- We come to your worksite to administer the flu vaccine on site.
- We provide a professional and reliable service customised to your unique needs.
- We cater for both small and large groups*.
- We are able to do repeat visits or visit multiple locations*.
- Competitively priced and no upfront payments are required. Clients are invoiced following the vaccination session based on the actual number of vaccinations delivered.
- We provide free promotional material and information that can be forwarded directly to employees and displayed around the workplace.
- All of our nurses are Registered Division 1 Occupational Health Nurses with additional immunisation qualifications who have industrial experience in Occupational Health. All nurses also have specialised training in emergency management.
- Workforce Vaccinators holds all the required licences and permits including a Provision of Health Services Permit from the Victorian Department of Health.
- Our service includes $10M Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance cover.
- We adhere to high standards of cold chain vaccine transportation practices.
- Workforce vaccinators have many years experience operating within Victoria.
- Packaged lollies provided for all employees vaccinated.
*additional fees may be applicable
Inquires, Pricing and Bookings
To make an inquiry, receive a quote or to make a booking, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business name.
- The suburb that your business is located.
- Approximate number of employees requiring vaccination.
- Your preference of dates, days of the week or times of day for the vaccination session.